Using plants is one of the most natural ways to improve workplace wellness
- The information in this article below has been collated into a handy, downloadable PDF guide. Packed with full-colour images, research-based tips and advice specifically for the 2020 workplace environment, this will give you down-to-earth advice that is easy to take away and put into action.
This guide aims to provide helpful insights into how to identify and plan for a workplace wellness campaign with a specific focus on using plants and natural elements. The advice given is general in nature and is based on publicly availalbe research.
- This guide will help you to:
- Identify wellness needs and plan a workplace wellness campaign for 2020
- Use plants and greenery to improve the working environment for the good of your workforce and your company
- Increase revenue and profitability
What is included in this workplace wellness guide?
- What is wellness?
- Wellness in the workplace
- How can I boost my wellness?
- Amazing plants
- Plants Maintenance Service
- Green walls
- Benefits of plants in offices
- Workplaces with feel good factor
- Nature is the key
- Special Offers
What is wellness?
wellness /ˈwɛlnəs/ noun
The state of being in good health, especially as an actively pursued goal.
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of, and making choices towards, a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth.
Why is wellness at work so important?
Wellness crosses over many aspects. How we feel about our lives, jobs, and relationships.
We spend around a third of our lives at work, so your workplace itself can have a huge impact on overall wellness. Our feelings of wellbeing at work are inﬂuenced by day to day experiences, how purposeful we feel and the work that we do. Employers can have a major inﬂuence on an individual sense of wellbeing, which can have a multitude of beneﬁts for the organisation itself.
Why wellness matters
Maintaining an optimal level of wellness is crucial to live a higher quality life. Wellness matters because everything we do and every emotion we feel relates to our well-being. In turn, our well-being directly affects our actions and emotions. It’s an ongoing cycle.