Date Posted: June 13, 2017

Share

Ways to #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain
Date Posted: June 13, 2017

When the President of America withdrew the United States of America from the Paris agreement of over 190 countries working together to combat climate change, the President of France sought to awaken a fresh rallying for this cause.

The hashtag #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain is based on a twist on the President of America’s election campaign slogan “Make America Great Again” to the President of France’s “Make Our Planet Great Again”. See how this all unfolded in the news.

The new website www.makeourplanetgreatagain.fr encourages global responsibility towards our planet and encourages innovation into finding new and better ways to protect the environment.

Taking care of the environment is, and always has been, at the heart of the Benholm Group and we are pleased to share with you the following 5 ways to #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain:

Varied lush live plants and natural materials create natural biophilic entrance to Everyman cinema Princes Square Glasgow

The Benefits Of Plants

Whilst about 70% of the surface area of the earth is covered with water, the remaining 30% has a significant proportion covered with green leafy flora demonstrating how critical plants are to our planets ecosystem.

We are passionate about plants and the benefits they bring to every type of organisation. Plants have been proved to help purify the air we breathe, remove harmful toxins from the air, produce oxygen whilst removing carbon dioxide and increase humidity. We know, through the science of Biophilic Design, that the presence of nature (such as office plants) has a positive impact on the wellbeing of humanity helping us to become healthier, happier, more effective and more productive.

Contact us for a free no-obligation quohttps://www.benholm.com/tation

Our natural peatlands act as important stores of carbon which help tackle damage to the environment from carbon emissions. Peat soils, particularly in Scotland, can absorb around 25 times as much carbon as all other plant life in the UK. Read more here…

Green wall panels filled with plant species on castors to divide and separate open plan space in a modern office space
Enviroculture planting system
is a peat-free and soil-free system that is clean, pure and sustainable and demonstrates Environmental Excellence. Additionally, the risk of soil-borne pests and bacteria is eliminated making it ideal for eating areas and other clean, hygienic spaces.

This sustainable range of designer plant containers are manufactured from recycled office equipment. They are available in a range of colours and styles and can be branded with #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain and/or your organisation’s logo or strapline.

ISO 14001 Accreditation

The use of the peat-free Enviroculture planting system can help organisation demonstrate environmental excellence and assist in achieving ISO 14001 accrediation.

Our own ISO 14001 accreditation takes into account our commitment to the use of the Enviroculture planting system as well as our purpose-built, eco-friendly premises.

Green Tourism

We are proud of the fact that the Benholm Group has passed the Green Tourism supplier assessment and we are now officially listed in the Green Directory of Eco-Friendly Products.

Enviroculture Plant Displays are not just to make your premises look great but they are also good for the environment and this has been recognised by Green Tourism.

Why not take another step today to help Make Our Planet Great Again by contacting us to arrange a free design consultation or request a free no-obligation quotation.

Share

Blog

More Blogs

Blog

Blog

Corporate
Are Moss Walls Maintenance Free?
Corporate

Blog

Blog

Corporate
Can Plants Reduce Absenteeism in the Workplace?
Corporate

Blog

Blog

Interior Design
Plant Maintenance: An Added Cost or Savvy Investment?
Interior Design

Blog

Blog

Corporate
Are Moss Walls Maintenance Free?
Corporate

Blog

Blog

Corporate
Can Plants Reduce Absenteeism in the Workplace?
Corporate
Call Now